Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mood: Euphoric.



I have found motivation. I have found soulistic release. I have realized that I CAN laugh like I've never been hurt; that I CAN love myself; that I CAN live like I am meant to live by the standards I have put upon myself.

I have found my euphoria. I have found peace. Despite my great findings, I know that this too shall pass. I know that I must hold on to this positive feeling, because just as with anything, time changes things. Will this moment of greatness and love be lost, once it's gone? Absolutely not. Even though the statement, "We remember the bad, more so than the good," holds true, I will remember this moment. How do I know this? How could this moment be more significant than any other "great" moment in my life? What makes this moment so special? It's quite simple really.... Just because something is gone, doesn't mean it's lost forever and for the first time in my life, I truly feel like I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment