Friday, August 21, 2009

Comfortably Numb.



Waking this morning was a difficult task, to say the least. Sleeping for over twelve hours did nothing for my mind other than cause this numbing sensation. Dizziness, blurred vision. Sleep drunk. The reasoning for this feeling is to blame from my round, peach, little friend... My inability to cope with certain things over the past week or so was noticed, and unfortunately the doctor, in this sadistic place, was the one who caught on. I was prescribed another imaginary-friend, even though the physicality of the friend is quite real. Another magic bean, if you will. Which I find amusing because it causes me to become this estranged zombie. I feel as though I'm waiting for something...

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Tick, tock...


Putting little, oblong cylinders of cancer heaven, to my lungs as a sense of relief while I wait patiently for something to happen. What am I waiting for? Oh yeah, I remember now. My entertainment to slip through the dungeon doors, one by one, like little jesters meant just for me. I wait. I watch. I light up another relief spell and snicker to myself as I see the mini-world I'm in, in this moment, being over-run with blubbering idiots. Foul waste of human dignity and integrity. Do they realize this? Absolutely not. For that, I'm grateful...


Why?


The show wouldn't be worth watching... and unfortunately, the show must go on...

1 comment:

  1. "blubbering idiots. Foul waste of human dignity and integrity. Do they realize this? Absolutely not. For that, I'm grateful... "

    Loves it.

    ReplyDelete