Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My fall and my rise..


I'm up, walking again with my head held high. What a sense of relief it is to feel nothing for the trivial things that go on. To reach the point of my own inner persona bliss. There's a song that I'm listening to at this current time and it's just my kind of perfect. It talks about not giving up, not settling, not giving in. I found out this morning that I'm finally going home from this place that has dragged me down, yet helped me rise to where I am now.
They were lying when they said, "home is where the heart is." For some reason my heart is here, with my friends that I've made... and the stories I've created with these people. The memories we've shared. The ones I'm speaking of, know who they are and I will have a spot in my heart, forever for them. My artistic pal with the laugh I will most surely miss; my pill-popping buddy who shares my will to live life to the fullest and with spontaneity; my best friend, who was there for me no matter what. Through the late nights and early afternoons of crying my eyes out; through the brutal bashings of my fellow classmates, he cared for me and helped me pick myself up, by his kind words and was the only one, throughout the whole time I had been here, to treat me with complete respect. For him, if he ever reads this (or even if he doesn't)... thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment