Sunday, August 22, 2010

Forks.

We all go through life changing situations, decisions, do's and don'ts. The choices that I have to make not to mention the ones that I've already made, are life changing ones. I'm at the end of this road that I've taken thus far and it has reached its dead end. It's time for me to take the fork in the road that was presented to me and see where it leads.

Even though this new and exciting road ahead has presented itself, a blast from the past has done the same. Now, not only do I have one fork, but two. Can or will these roads meet up with each other eventually? My blast from the past is a long time friend, a first love, a light at the end of the tunnel. But as I said before, there's a fork in the road.

Decisions, decisions.

Am I greedy if I say I want both?

-SHRUG-

Some might consider me gluttonous. I, for the first time in my life, am going to make a selfish decision. I'm going to take my own road and create my own path to the other. This is going to be one fantastic journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment